Campaign and Marketing Co-ordinator
- Join us at an exciting time of building a new strategy of innovation
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW is currently implementing a ten year strategy to 2025 and our ambition for the next decade is nothing less than to establish UNSW as Australia’s global university. We aspire to this in the belief that a great university, which is a global leader in discovery, innovation, impact, education and thought leadership, can make an enormous difference to the lives of people in Australia and around the world.
About the role
- $91,755K- $99,306K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- 12 month Fixed Term
The Campaign & Marketing Co-ordinator will have an important role in connecting the Centre for Ideas with its audiences and partners. The Centre for Ideas program includes public lectures, panel discussions, an ideas festival and other major public events and digital projects. The role will develop and implement strategies to ensure that intended audiences are aware of Centre for Ideas programs and engage with them as appropriate. They will take a key role in ensuring Box Office targets are met.
To be successful in this role you will have
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and experience as a marketing professional in a relevant area or equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience;
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies to deliver successful outcomes and meet financial and box office targets;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage operational budgets effectively;
- Demonstrated knowledge of current practice in relevant aspects of marketing, and customer relationship management and future trends in these areas;
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application.
Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
T: (61 2) 9385 8911
Applications close: 26th April 2018