The Kirby Institute for Infection and Immunity in Society
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Kirby Institute is a leading global research institute dedicated to the prevention and treatment of infectious diseases. Established in 1986 in response to the then emerging HIV epidemic, the Kirby Institute now contributes to knowledge on a broad range of diseases, including viral hepatitis and sexually transmissible infections.
About the role
- $91K,755 - $99,306 plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term for 12 months
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Program Manager is responsible for the effective management of projects and administrative support within the Program. This includes the provision of high level coordination and supervision of all TVRP activities. The role of Program Manager reports to Program Manager, TVRP and has one direct report.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Undergraduate degree in health or education with subsequent experience in research or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through a combination of education, training and/or experience
- Experience working at a similar position in an academic, medical or research environment
- Extensive grant management experience with a demonstrated capacity to provide advice
- Extensive experience in the development, funding and conduct of research, including budgetary management. Experience with management of clinical trials and international studies is desirable
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Dr Mark Polizzotto
T: (61 2) 9385 0900
Applications close: 17 April 2018