Receptionist Student Accommodation
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Student Accommodation is part of University Services and manages a portfolio of just over 2,000 UNSW owned and operated student accommodation beds.
About the role
- $57K - $63K per year (plus 17% Superannuation and annual leave loading)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Receptionist, reporting directly to the General Manager Operations, has delegated responsibilities for the reception function of the Student Accommodation unit. What sets you apart is your passion and commitment to providing customer service to our residents that positively impacts on their living experience at UNSW.
- Promotes a customer first culture and ensure customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Effectively handles and resolves resident enquiries and issues received and/or delegated.
- Manages the telephone switchboard, providing telephone assistance with enquiries where appropriate.
- ‘Check-in’ and ‘Check-out’ residents, visitor groups and individual visitors.
- Manages the distribution of all mail for residents.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Previous experience in a reception, front-desk or customer facing service role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that promote positive interactions with stakeholders and residents.
- A pre-employment Working with Children Check will be required prior to appointment of this role.
Working hours for this position may on occasion involve some evening work.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Matthew Bowerman, General Manager Operations
Applications close: 18 April 2018
Please quote reference number 61655