Research Assistant in Health
- Full Time
- Classification: Higher Education Officer Level 5
- Salary Range: $67,157 - $74,331 pa
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, full-time, available until 31 December 2020
- Position Reports to: Professor in Human Physiology / Head of Laboratory
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Professor Simon Brookes
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Thursday 26 April 2018
The Research Assistant will work under general supervision planning, carrying out, analysing and preparing for publication a series of experiments on neural control of visceral organs, in particular the distal bowel. The work will be carried out in the Neurogastroenterology Laboratory in Human Physiology in the College of Medicine and Public Health located in Flinders Medical Centre, Bedford Park.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.