Team Leader, Delivery
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Planning & Performance (UPP) builds capability in key areas of business intelligence and planning based on the reliable and robust data we manage through our ownership of the enterprise data warehouse, Information Hub, and Data and Information Governance. Planning & Performance provides management reports, business intelligence, analysis and strategic advice to multiple stakeholders across the University; and reports to the Commonwealth Government and other statutory bodies. Planning & Performance is a key resource for the senior management of the University, providing data, management information and analysis of performance reporting.
About the role
- $102K-$126K plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Team Leader - Delivery is an energetic and effective communicator responsible for leading one or more teams – consisting of both business and technical specialists in the delivery of UNSW 2025 strategic data projects and UPP business process solutions. The Team Leader plays an active role in the delivery of complex projects, system enhancements and business process improvements. This position coordinates the interaction between UPP Operations, Project, and Performance & Analytics teams and works closely with UNSW stakeholders to ensure quality service delivery.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Appropriate degree(s)with extensive relevant management experience, or proven equivalent competency gained through any other combination of education, training or experience.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and demonstrated ability to manage and respond to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly convey ideas and information in a professional manner through presentations, written communication and other means.
- Demonstrated high level critical thinking and analytical skills.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Kate Carruthers, Chief Data & Analytics Officer
T: (61 2) 9385 4313
Applications close: 22 April 2018