Senior CAFM Business and Technology Analyst, Information and Systems
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Estate Management (EM) provides a range of services and advice to all Faculties and Divisions on all campuses (excluding Canberra). It does this by providing campus planning, infrastructure planning, development, construction, refurbishment, maintenance and environmental management. EM also provides a wide range of logistic and associated services to ensure a safe and secure campus environment.
About the role
- $119,207 - $126,491 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Fixed Term until March 2021
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Senior Business & Technology Analyst will ensure the effective and efficient use of Estate Management business systems throughout the organisation and provide high level business support. The position is also responsible for planning and overseeing development, testing and implementation of changes to systems utilised in Estate Management to manage system requirements changes, maintenance works and projects.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Tertiary level IT qualifications (e.g. Bachelor of Computer Science) with extensive relevant experience or equivalent qualifications with experience in IT business analysis, business process analysis and reengineering.
- Experience with an IT architectural framework that ensures high level requirements are designed and documented down to low level IT build processes.
- Extensive experience in coordinating and delivering complex IT projects.
- Understanding of database design and UML documentation with proven ability to read and write SQL.
- Demonstrated excellent stakeholder engagement skills with experience in workshop facilitation, excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with non-technical and technical people at all levels.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and demonstrated experience in critically evaluating business processes, information and data from multiple sources and documenting user requirements and business cases.
- Highly developed influencing skills and a demonstrated ability to provide high level advice to senior management.
- Highly developed organisational skills, and proven ability to establish priorities, manage tasks and meet competing deadlines.
- Ability and capacity to implement required UNSW health and safety policies and procedures.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Paul Kiefer, Senior Manager, Information & Systems
Applications close: COB Friday 27 April 2018