Student Success Adviser
- Fixed Term (until 31 Dec 2018), Full Time
- Student Admissions and Advice Centre
- CQUniversity Bundaberg
- Total Salary $61,151 to $64,592 pa
Your New Division:
Student Experience is CQUniversity's one-stop shop for all student information, advice and support needs. You will work as part of the Student Admissions and Advice Centre. The Centre has four streams, being Admissions, Student Advice, Student Success and Course Advice. The team works across our national footprint to deliver and provide advice and support to students during their learning journey.
Your New Role:
- Providing timely and accurate advice, direction and support to customers ‘at the front line’.
- Receiving and managing Centre enquiries via phone, email and face-to-face.
- Triaging enquiries based on your knowledge of CQUniversity functions, processes and systems.
- Helping to facilitate the successful enrolment of students.
- Assisting the wider team in effectively resolving customer enquiries to ensure the division as a whole succeeds in its objectives.
You Will Be:
- A people person who gains job satisfaction from collaborating and cooperating with others to achieve positive business outcomes.
- A continuous improver who looks for new and innovative ways to complete their job successfully.
You Will Have:
- Knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in the use of information systems, web browsers, email software, Microsoft software or similar, customer relationship systems and Quality Standards in order to achieve successful outcomes.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and relevant administrative experience.
- Excellent customer service skills with an understanding of the needs of a culturally diverse university community.
- Proven time management and problem solving skills.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32470
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 17 April 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria (please refer to Job Application Information), Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply