Student Development Support Officer
7 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Student Development Support Officer works as part of Equity, Diversity and Disability Support in a multi-disciplinary team within Student Life Division of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic). The position will work in collaboration with Faculty officers and other Student Life staff to develop, implement and evaluate initiatives. Projects may include work on transition, student engagement, widening access and participation, and student experience
About the role
- $83K-$89K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term (10 months)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
Facilitate, promote and market the UNSW Leadership Program; this includes communicating with community partners alongside volunteer programs and industry partnerships. Deliver and develop practice-based and interactive Leadership workshops and assist multiple students in the UNSW Leadership intern program
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrated experience in delivering engaging workshops, programs and appropriate resources for students from diverse backgrounds – essential.
- Proven experience in assisting development, implementing and evaluating projects, with highly developed organisational skills, and proven ability to establish priorities, manage tasks, and meet competing deadlines.
- Degree in relevant field with subsequent relevant experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Rita Kusevskis-Hayes (Senior Project Manager)
T: (61 2) 9385 1444
Applications close: 27 April 2018