Program Coordinator, Health Policy & Health Services Research Department
The Program Coordinator is responsible for the daily operations and decision-making that support the Health Policy & Health Services Research Department and the Advanced Education Program in Dental Public Health. The Program Coordinator provides administrative support to the Administrative Manager of the Department and the Program Director of the Dental Public Health Program. The role includes working with a highly diverse group of individuals, including students, staff and faculty. The Program Coordinator plans and organizes events and daily activities as well as carries out important operational duties.
- Bachelor's degree with 1-3 years related experience is required.
- Must be well organized and motivated
- Must possess proficient computer skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must have the ability to write clearly and grammatically correct.
- The ability to prioritize assignments and multi-task.
- The ability to interact with diplomacy and confidentiality with many individuals at all levels of the School.
- The ability to work independently and within a team environment.
Boston University is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular