Learning and Development Officer
7 days left
- Full Time
Classification: ANU Officer Grade 5 (Administration)
Salary package: $68,704 - $75,109 per annum plus 9.5% superannuation
Terms: Full-time, fixed term appointment of 6 months
- Fantastic opportunity to work at Australia's premier public policy school
- Are you an organised individual and an excellent communicator with a passion for exceptional client service delivery?
- Do you enjoy building and maintaining stakeholder relationships in a fast-paced educational environment?
The ANU College of Asia and the Pacific (CAP) leads intellectual engagement with the Asia-Pacific region through research, teaching and contributions to public debate, and seeks to set the international standard for scholarship concerning the region.
The Crawford School of Public Policy in the ANU College of Asia and the Pacific is one of the world’s leading public policy schools. The School has core expertise in economics, governance, environment and development, combined with interdisciplinary strengths and an Asia-Pacific focus.
National Executive Education in Crawford School of Public Policy provides professional short courses to a range of key public and private sector markets in Australia.
The Learning and Development Officer will provide project management support for the development and implementation of customised courses, working closely with the Manager, National Executive Education after the completion of initial scoping and development phases.
This opportunity is being offered as a six-month fixed term appointment.
Applicant enquiries: Vicki Veness - Manager, National Executive Education: Vicki.Veness@anu.edu.au
Closing Date: Sunday 29 April 2018.
Position Description: ANUO5_Learning and Development Officer NEE_284.pdf
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
Application information In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country.