- Continuing, Part Time (0.8FTE)
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Sydney Health Clinic
- Total Remuneration $103,900 to $108,854 pa
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Podiatrist to help further enrich and oversee operations at CQUniversity’s Sydney Podiatry Clinic! This is your chance to make a positive impact on your local community and to add value to the learning journey of our Podiatry students. Start making a difference today!
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences encompasses psychology, safety science, environmental health, health promotion and accident forensics. We are continuing to develop and deliver a broad spectrum of courses in the fields of applied science, medical science, environmental science, exercise and sport science, paramedic science, medical imaging, medical sonography, oral health and chiropractic. The CQUniversity Health Clinics are public access clinics with state-of-the-art health facilities. They allow a practical learning environment for students and a range of health services which are available to CQUniversity staff and students as well as the general public.
Your New Role:
- Delivering services appropriate to clients’ needs and available resources, using evidence based standards in podiatry care and following occupational health and safety policies and procedures.
- Functioning as a clinical educator by providing orientation, ongoing training and feedback, assistance in the conduct of assessments and supervision of students as part of their clinical practicum requirements.
You Will Be:
- A passionate, self-motivated individual who continuously shares knowledge, experience and expertise with their team to promote professional development and idea exchange.
- A continuous improver who actively promotes and drives change using broad influencing skills to overcome barriers and gain support
You Will Have:
- A tertiary degree (or equivalent) qualification in Podiatry from a recognised institution, a postgraduate qualification in Clinical Education/Teaching, a minimum of 5 years clinical experience and an active AHPRA registration.
- Well-developed clinical knowledge and experience in the management and teaching of clinical programs (locally or internationally) and knowledge of relevant Podiatry legislation, standards, policy and procedures and an ability to apply the knowledge.
- High-level communication skills with the demonstrated capacity to provide inspirational teaching to students in clinical education, and the ability to provide guidance to less experienced staff.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32460
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday, 1 May 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.