National Manager, Direct Admissions Services
4 days left
- Full Time
- Proactively lead a client-focused services team
- Utilise your extensive knowledge of tertiary admissions policies and procedures
- Full time continuing role based in Brisbane
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community that welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU’s mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The Student Administration Directorate supports the University’s academic decision-making processes and the Director Student Administration and Academic Registrar, Associate Directors and National Managers contribute to academic policy formulation and provide administrative support for student and academic-related administrative matters.
As National Manager Direct Admissions Services you will:
- provide regular expert advice to Senior Management on direct admissions at all stages of the admissions cycle
- establish, develop and maintain documented operating procedures for all DAS functions
- provide statistical reports to Senior Management at all stages of the admissions cycle
- coordinate training and information sessions for stakeholders regarding DAS policy and procedures.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- postgraduate qualifications and extensive experience in leading an administrative team within a highly regulated industry or extensive knowledge of tertiary admissions policies and procedures; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and education/training
- the ability to deliver business excellence using evidence-based analysis to achieve high quality client service
- skills in problem solving including analytical and planning skills, and the ability to manage short and longer-term projects simultaneously and achieve desired outcomes.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe and valued through development, participation and involvement.
How to Apply:
Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description.
Total remuneration valued to $128,125 - $136,720 pa including salary component $108,349- $115,695 pa (Higher Education Worker Level 9), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
To discuss this role further contact please contact Ms Helen Murnane, Associate Director, Student Administrative Services on (07) 3623 7459
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy. For more details visit www.acu.edu.au/careers”
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Tuesday 24 April, 2018 at 11:55pm