Research Communications Officer
4 days left
- Part Time
- Classification: Higher Education Officer Level 6
- Salary Range: $75,223 - $80,340 pa (pro-rata)
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, part-time (0.8 FTE), available for 7 months
- Position Reports to: Head, Rehabilitation, Aged and Extended Care
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Dr Wendy Shulver
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Monday 23 April 2018
Under general to broad direction, the Research Communications Officer will be responsible for developing, implementing and advising on communications strategies that support and raise awareness of the Department of Rehabilitation, Aged and Extended Care’s research activities, in particular the NHMRC funded Cognitive Decline Partnership Centre (CDPC) projects. The position will support the head of department and senior research staff in promoting research outputs to stakeholders and the public.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.