Administrative Assistant, Student Support
- Classification: Higher Education Officer Level 3
- Salary Range: $54,261 - $58,913 pa
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, full-time or part-time (0.8 FTE or 1.0 FTE negotiable), available until 31 December 2018
- Position Reports to: Program Administrator
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Mrs Bernie Hobbs
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Monday 23 April 2018
Under routine direction, the Administrative Assistant, Student Support will provide administration support for health students on either long or short term rural placements based in the Hills Mallee Fleurieu (HMF) region. They will be required to support rural based curriculum, student teaching and learning activities as part of the Department of Health Rural Health Multidisciplinary Training (RHMT) program. The incumbent will work primarily within the Parallel Rural Community Curriculum (PRCC) program, will be required to be reside in the HMF region and be available to work between the offices at Murray Bridge and Victor Harbor.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.