Registry Advisor - Scheduling
3 days left
- Full Time
Salary - £20,989 - £23,557 per annum
Full time, permanent position
Situated in the heart of the vibrant, historic city of York, York St John University has a long and proud tradition as a distinguished education provider, with 2016 marking our 175th anniversary. Our success is founded on the quality of academic teaching and research, our thriving campus environment, and our values of an inclusive, innovative and ambitious community with a strong sense of belonging.
We are looking to recruit a Registry Advisor within our Scheduling (Timetabling) Team. This team has responsibility for timetabling academic activities, managing room bookings across the University and providing advice and training on our systems.
Reporting to the Scheduling Manager, you will contribute to the provision of an efficient, student and staff-centred scheduling service, as well as working flexibly to support the remit of the wider team.
If you have a sound administrative background with a logical and methodical approach, a strong customer focus and a ‘can do’ attitude, we’d love to hear from you.
You should have
- Creative problem solving skills;
- An understanding of the HE environment or awareness of academic delivery structures;
- Advanced IT skills (MS Excel, Access, Word);
- Excellent organisational, written and oral communication skills;
- A strong focus on customer service
In addition to a competitive salary and the opportunity to work at our beautiful campus in the heart of York, YSJ employees enjoy access to a superb range of benefits including –
- Generous annual leave entitlement (plus additional leave days during our Christmas closure period)
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- Training and development
- Discounts at a wide range of high street brands and local companies, including shops, cinemas and gyms.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted in place of the application form.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion within our workforce and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Closing date – 23rd April 2018 at midnight
Provisional interview date – 16th May 2018
We value diversity and wish to promote equality at all levels