Teaching Fellow/Senior Teaching Fellow - Centre for Applied Anatomy
3 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity to appoint a new member of academic teaching staff to the Centre for Applied Anatomy at the University of Bristol. The Centre focuses on the excellence of practical applied anatomy teaching which is delivered with clinical and professional relevance. This post will be appointed at Teaching Fellow/ Senior Teaching Fellow level depending on the individuals’ profiles and skill sets.
You may teach across all teaching streams in the Centre for Applied Anatomy (Science, Veterinary, Medical, Dental) and will be expected to contribute substantially to practicals, lectures and seminars. You will have a substantial involvement in supervision of research projects in the third year of the Applied Anatomy programme and the intercalated Functional and Clinical Anatomy programme. A good knowledge of comparative anatomy, current teaching methods, and experience of research and study design, is essential. An enthusiasm for anatomy teaching methodologies and the experience and ability to participate in the design and organisation of courses is also an essential part of the role.
Informal contact: Cathy Fuller, firstname.lastname@example.org - 0117 33 17678
The University is committed to creating and sustaining a fully inclusive culture. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities.
More searches like this
- £40,001 - £50,000 Permanent Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health Teaching Fellowships jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £40,001 - £50,000 Permanent Life sciences Teaching Fellowships jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £40,001 - £50,000 Permanent Medicine & Dentistry Teaching Fellowships jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £40,001 - £50,000 Permanent Other Health & Social Care Teaching Fellowships jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £40,001 - £50,000 Permanent Veterinary Science Teaching Fellowships jobs in Bristol (City Centre)