Human Resources Consultant
- Part Time
- Join us at an exciting time of building a new strategy of innovation
- Part-time position (initially 3 days per week) with flexibility of days/hours
- Be a trusted advisor to the business in a time of exciting change
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW is currently implementing a ten year strategy to 2025 and our ambition for the next decade is nothing less than to establish UNSW as Australia’s global university. We aspire to this in the belief that a great university, which is a global leader in discovery, innovation, impact, education and thought leadership, can make an enormous difference to the lives of people in Australia and around the world.
About the role
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, the HR Consultant is a member of the HR Business Partnering team within the People and Culture portfolio. The team is responsible for the delivery of strategic and operational HR support for all our employees and lead the way in providing advice and support to Leaders around all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
This role will effectively assist Leaders with remuneration initiatives including job analysis, position evaluation and reclassification processes as well as a broad range of HR administration related to the staff life cycle (entry through to exit) including offers of employment, fixed term contract reviews, variations, and terminations, including associated matters such as visa and relocation.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive generalist HR experience
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to build positive relationships and a team player
- Critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
You should ensure you have included a cover letter to note your suitability to this position.
Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
T: (61 2) 9385 8911
Applications close: 19th April 2018