Education Program Designer
3 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW is a powerhouse for scientific learning and research. Each year, it is the university of choice for thousands of the brightest students from around the world who want to learn from award-winning academics, access cutting-edge facilities and connect with industry leaders.
The Faculty of Science consists of nine schools, and with more than 400 staff and 700 researchers on board, we have got science covered - from anatomy to zoology and everything in between. We focus on delivering the best balance of theory and practical work to equip you with the skills, knowledge and experience to fast-track your career.
Our approach is working, with UNSW consistently achieving a maximum five-star rating for graduate starting salary and positive graduate outcomes. Our reputation speaks for itself. At UNSW, we are responsive to the needs of industry, adaptive to change and take an innovative approach to teaching and learning. We are also proud to offer cross-discipline programs that recognise and foster individual interests and career goals.
About the role
- $102,567 - $115,564 plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Fixed Term – 3 Years
This position plays a leading role in the design, development and implementation of a new, flexible, ‘life long learning’ Science Masters Program. This program will be market leading for the Higher Education sector and provide an innovative product to Science students seeking a flexible approach to further Science education.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience delivering projects, especially new and innovative program development for higher education.
- A proactive working style demonstrating efficiency, initiative and attention to detail.
- A tertiary degree with subsequent relevant experience, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of relevant education, training and/or experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
Applications close: 22 April 2018