Community of Education/Learning – Evidence Based Scholars Project Officer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Project Officer - CELEBS (Community of Education/Learning – Evidence Based Scholars) will collaborate to develop resources to help academics at UNSW evaluate teaching practices. This community of practice comprises 20 education-focused academics developing a bank of methodologies and processes that can be used by academics to evaluate their teaching practice. This initiative supports educational excellence in line with the UNSW 2025 strategy.
In this role you will be based in the School of Biotechnology and Biomolecular Sciences, Faculty of Science, at UNSW Sydney is located at the Kensington campus.
About the role
- $84K - $89K plus 9.5% Superannuation and leave loading
- Fixed Term until 19 December 2018
- Full-time (job share possible)
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess excellent organisational, time management and communication skills.
- Have a demonstrated interest in education and innovation.
- Show initiative and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Possess a relevant degree or qualification with relevant work experience, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Dr Rebecca LeBard
T: (61 2) 9385 52025
Applications close: 19th April 2018