Administrative Officer - International Office
We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our team as an Administrative Officer. The Administrative Officer will play a central role in supporting the international-admissions function of the International Office, and will work closely with the recruitment and admissions staff.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out a range of duties, including but not limited to the following:
- Support the admissions process for international applicants to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, including handling enquiries, processing applications, making admissions decisions, issuing offer letters, and communicating with applicants throughout the process.
- Supervise other team members contributing to the international-admissions function within the International Office.
- Develop streamlined administrative processes to reduce application turnaround time, increase conversion from offer to registration, and ensure a quality service for international applicants;
- Conduct regular reviews of entry requirements, benchmarking against other Irish and international universities, and undertake research into best practice in international admissions, enrolment management, and managing the applicant lifecycle.
- Liaise with academic departments within the University to effectively manage the admission of high-quality applicants to undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes;
- Contribute to the development of promotional campaigns and online and social-media resources to engage applicants throughout the application life-cycle;
- Maintain data integrity standards through effective collaboration with relevant university services;
- Other administrative and organisational tasks as may be required by the Director of Internationalisation and/or Dean of International Affairs.
The role will involve working outside normal office hours during various times of the year and may involve international travel. Applicants should note that holidays may not be taken during peak times (September, January and other times depending on assigned duties).