Executive Assistant - International Office
We are seeking two talented and motivated individuals to join our team as Executive Assistants. The Executive Assistant role will provide administrative support to the international-admissions function of the International Office.
The successful candidates will be required to carry out a range of duties, including but not limited to the following:
- Support the admissions process for international applicants to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, including handling inquiries, processing applications, issuing offer letters, and communicating with applicants throughout the process.
- Liaise with offer-holders in order to increase acceptance of offers and subsequent registration at the University.
- Contribute to the development of promotional campaigns and online and social-media resources to engage applicants throughout the application life-cycle;
- Maintain data integrity standards through effective collaboration with relevant university services;
- Other administrative and organisational tasks as may be required by the Director of Internationalisation and/or Dean of International Affairs.
The role will involve working outside normal office hours during various times of the year. Applicants should note that holidays may not be taken during peak times (September, January and other times depending on assigned duties).