Bachelor of Laws Program Officer
3 days left
- Full Time
The University of Sydney Law School
- Provide high quality administrative services to the University of Sydney Law School’s staff and students, with particular focus on those activities which support student experience and engagement.
- Located in Camperdown Campus
- Full-time continuing role, Level HEO6, remuneration package: $97K p.a. to $104K p.a. which includes base salary, leave loading and up to 17% super
About the opportunity
The LLB Program Officer provides high quality school based administrative services to the University of Sydney Law School’s staff and students with particular focus on those activities which support student experience and engagement. The role holder also makes a significant contribution to the design, implementation and review of administrative systems and processes to ensure best practice and continuous improvement.
The University values courage and creativity; openness and engagement; inclusion and diversity; and respect and integrity. As such, we see the importance in recruiting talent aligned to these values in the pursuit of research excellence. The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of providing professional, student-focused administrative support, ideally to undergraduate students
- Experience of developing administrative systems and processes to ensure high quality professional service, and
- A commitment to and knowledge of customer care principles with the capacity to provide excellent customer service and to use good judgement when responding to enquiries and complaints.
Since our inception 160 years ago, the University of Sydney has led to improve the world around us. We believe in education for all and that effective leadership makes lives better. These same values are reflected in our approach to diversity and inclusion, and underpin our long-term strategy for growth.We’re Australia's first university and have an outstanding global reputation for academic and research excellence. Across our campuses, we employ over 6000 academic and non-academic staff who support over 60,000 students.
We are undergoing significant transformative change which brings opportunity for innovation, progressive thinking, breaking with convention, challenging the status quo, and improving the world around us.
How to apply
For more information on the position and University, please view the candidate information pack available from the job’s listing on the University of Sydney careers website.
All applications must be submitted via the University of Sydney careers website. Visit sydney.edu.au/recruitment and search by the reference number to apply.
Closing date: 11:30pm, 22 April, 2018 (Sydney time)
Interviews: 4 May, 2018
The University of Sydney is committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
If we think your skills are needed in other areas of the University, we will be sure to contact you about other opportunities.
©The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.