Senior Finance Officer
1 day left
- Full Time
UNSW Canberra is a campus of the University of New South Wales located at the Australian Defence Force Academy in Canberra. UNSW Canberra endeavours to offer staff a rewarding experience and offers many opportunities and attractive benefits, including:
- One of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities
- Australian bush land setting with FREE parking
- FREE Onsite GYM and Indoor Sports Centre
- Strong commitment to staff development and learning
- Strong commitment to work life and family balance
- Generous superannuation and salary packaging opportunities
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work
Senior Finance Officer
Financial Services at UNSW Canberra manages all aspects of financial services and financial processing including budgeting, reporting, procurement, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
About the Role:
- Level 5: $71,451 - $80,850 (+17% super)
- Level 6: $83,653 - $89,238 (+17% super)
- Full Time (35 hours per week)
- It is the University's intention to employee at the higher level (Level 6)
About the Successful Applicant:
We are interested in attracting energetic and enthusiastic applicants who demonstrate the capacity to work both independently and within a team to support the demands of a busy University. The successful applicant will have the ability to think on their feet, and demonstrate a 'can do' attitude towards critical thinking and problem solving.
The Senior Finance Officer will contribute effectively to the Financial Services team and promote productive relationships with University colleagues, visitors and students.
The successful applicant will:
- Possess exceptional communication and organisation skills, with an ability to initiate action and refer enquiries where appropriate.
- Be highly motivated with a willingness to contribute actively to the broader Finance team.
- Develop and maintain professional working relationships with key contacts and stakeholders.
- Coordinate and undertake a range of administrative functions
You should systematically address the selection criteria in your application. You are only required to respond to the Selection Criteria at the level for which you are applying.
Applicants may be required to undergo pre-employment checks prior to appointment to this role.
For further information about UNSW Canberra, please visit our website: UNSW Canberra
Deputy Manager, Financial Services
T: (02) 6268 8719
Applications Close: 22 April 2018