- Fixed Term (until May 2019), Full Time
- Finance and Planning Division
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Salary $61,151 to $64,592
Do you have a passion for all things finance and are looking to get your foot in the door at one of Australia’s fastest growing universities? Find out all the amazing reasons to work for CQUniversity!
Your New Division:
The Finance and Planning Division is responsible for providing comprehensive reports on past performance, as well as predictive reports on future strategic and financial directions for CQUniversity, the CQUniversity Council and executive management. The Finance Operations Team ensure efficient financial operations to successfully maintain CQUniversity as one of the leading providers of education in Australia. They offer this service with a high level of professionalism and integrity, with a commitment to excellence, and with the highest regard for all stakeholders.
Your New Role:
- Accurately administering and maintaining University debtor accounts through reviewing and processing debtor invoices and credit adjustments, ensuring payments are allocated correctly and efficiently.
- Undertaking the collection of University debt in accordance with legislative requirements and University policy, including communication with debtors, relevant agencies and ombudsman, processing payment arrangements and investigating and resolving disputes.
You Will Be:
- An active team player who consistently delivers a high level of service and supports others to achieve team goals.
- A clear communicator and quality-focused professional who enjoys working on tasks requiring great attention to detail.
You Will Have:
- A degree without subsequent relevant work experience; or an associate diploma with at least two years subsequent relevant work experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting procedures and standards including knowledge of accounts receivable and reconciliation processes.
- Proven ability in the use of large corporate accounting information systems, and business support software, including specialised spread sheeting.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and provide a high level of professional customer service with staff and stakeholders at all levels including responding appropriately in difficult situations.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32459
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday, 19 April 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.