External Communications Coordinator
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Global Profile & Reputation Unit is responsible for harnessing communications and creative capability to help UNSW reach key audiences in a way that positions UNSW as a global leader in higher education, and meets key strategic goals.
About the role
- $91K-$99K plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
The External Communications Coordinator is responsible for assisting across three broad areas: with implementing the external communication plans for their designated area, with media relations and with brand development.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Advanced level of computer literacy with excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications and databases (e.g. CRM).
- Demonstrated experience assisting with developing, delivering and measuring external communications and branding programs within large and complex organisations.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and a depth of subsequent relevant experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Eugene Aves, Talent Acquisition Consultant
T: (61 2) 9385 3475
Applications close: Tuesday 17th April