Media and Content Coordinator
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Global Profile & Reputation Unit is responsible for harnessing communications and creative capability to help UNSW reach key audiences in a way that positions UNSW as a global leader in higher education, and meets key strategic goals.
About the role
- $83K-$89K plus 17% superannuation and leave
The role of the Media & Content Coordinator supports the development of multimedia content to meet the needs of their designated area or cluster, as part of the Media & Content Team.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven expertise in content production and curation across most digital mediums including media, search, websites, social media and mobile.
- Mandarin language skills are highly desirable for the centrally-based position, given the role will support our International work across our two strategic priority countries: China and India. At a minimum, there must be strong understanding of the Chinese and Indian cultural landscape and the various digital channels and interaction points.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Eugene Aves, Talent Acquisition Consultant
T: (61 2) 9385 3475
Applications close: Tuesday 17th April