Research Assistant in Health
- Classification: Higher Education Officer Level 5
- Salary Range: $67,157 - $74,331 pa
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, full-time, available for 12 months
- Position Reports to: Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Upper Limb
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Professor Ruurd Jaarsma
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Wednesday 18 April 2018
Under general direction, the Research Assistant provides project and research support to the Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Upper Limb by managing grant applications, fellowship applications, linkages and industry partnership applications, along with providing administrative support as required. The incumbent will also provide support with student placements and research projects.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.