Lecturer in Civil, Transport
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Engineering & Technology
- CQUniversity Mackay Ooralea
- Total Remuneration $111,790 to $132,754 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $94,743 to $112,510 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New School:
CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory being recognized among the top 150 young Universities in the world by the Times Higher Education and QS World University Rankings. The School of Engineering and Technology is a vibrant and rapidly growing school with over 275 staff and over 5000 students. We are seeking a Lecturer – Civil (Transport) to make significant contributions to the teaching effort of the School and carry out activities to maintain and develop your scholarly, research and professional activities relevant to the discipline.
Your New Role:
In this role, you will make significant contributions to the teaching effort of the School and carry out activities to maintain and develop your scholarly, research and professional activities relevant to the discipline. You will perform assigned teaching duties with students on and off campus with a standard of planning, preparation, presentation and assessment as necessary for students to achieve unit and course objectives. The successful applicant will have a proven ability to contribute to curriculum development, writing and evaluation, particularly using flexible modes of delivery.
You Will Be:
- Achieving practical results and performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes.
- Having intellectual and robust discussions, continual education, professional development and idea exchange.
You Will Have:
- A relevant postgraduate qualification or equivalent in the discipline area (essential).
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching/Education (essential).
- Understanding of current professional and educational issues in the domain (essential).
- Proven record in scholarship and/or excellence in research, including peer-reviewed publications in international/national journals of high repute and successful research grant applications (essential).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32448
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday 25th April 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.