Alumni Mentoring and Volunteering Coordinator
2 days left
- Full Time
- Act as a key point of contact for UNSW alumni volunteering and mentoring
- Implement a university-wide, global, digital mentoring program
- Join a high performing team with a great team culture
Design and deliver engagement programs that provide alumni with meaningful ways to connect and contribute to the UNSW community, including mentoring.
- $83,653 - $89,238 + 17% superannuation + leave loading
- Sydney CBD, relocating to Kensington 2019
- Continuing, full-time
Philanthropy is critical to the success of the UNSW 2025 Strategy.
Beginning with the appointment of a new Vice-President, Philanthropy we are committed to building a world-class development and engagement team that will help advance UNSW’s ambitious goals. Our Alumni and Engagement team encourages alumni and friends to give time, money and expertise in support of these priorities, while providing ongoing value to graduates, and strengthening the University’s reputation.
Reporting to the Alumni Networks and Services Manager, and working closely with other philanthropy team members, you will explore, plan and deliver meaningful volunteer opportunities, including mentoring opportunities for UNSW Alumni.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Contribute to and implement the Alumni volunteering and mentoring engagement strategy
- Support faculty specific and university-wide mentoring programs, from the alumni perspective
- Consistent tracking and reporting using Raisers Edge CRM
- Manage and support alumni volunteers in the Alumni Host Program
- Work with colleagues running volunteer programs at the faculty level to stay abreast of developments and provide effective support in the form of best practice templates, training materials, and reporting tools
- Engage with varied alumni groups to build ongoing support and participation through volunteering and mentoring activities by fostering mutually beneficial relationships
- Plan and deliver events and engagement activities that support alumni volunteering
- Key point of contact for UNSW alumni volunteering and mentoring
- Provide support to the Alumni Networks and Services team as required
About the Successful Candidate
- You can demonstrate your track record of delivering successful alumni or strategic engagement programs including: -
- Strong engagement and stakeholder management skills, including demonstrated experience working with and coordinating volunteers
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to influence and garner support and commitment for projects
- Excellent organisational skills and proven success working with colleagues across multiple teams
- Proven ability to think laterally when dealing with a challenging situation
To Apply: Your application should include a CV, cover letter and responses to the selection criteria listed in the Position Description. Please note all documentation must be in pdf format.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
T: 02 9385 2401
Applications close: 11 pm, Wednesday 25th April 2018