Transnational Education TNE, Coordinator
- One of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community and inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating and learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Global Partnerships team supports the Vice-President (Division of External Relations) and the UNSW Management Board to deliver the Global Impact pillar of the University’s 2025 Strategy by providing leadership through development of global transformative partnerships, championing the University’s global profile & reputation, and developing strategy to attract future international students at scale.
About the role
- $91K-$99K plus 9.5% superannuation
- 12 month fixed term
UNSW has an exciting opportunity for a Transnational Education (TNE) Coordinator.
As the TNE Coordinator you will play a key role in supporting the objectives of UNSW Faculties in the area of transnational enducation. You will be working closely with a wide network of academic stakeholder across the entire University as well as international stakeholders to facilitate transnational education partnerships of both quality and scale.
Your experience in providing sound data and advice, project management, business case development and outstanding administrative processes, where quality assurance and due diligence are a priority, will be the key to your success. This is a newly created role where you can really make your mark in a dynamic and supportive environment.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience managing TNE projects or international higher education experience with a sound understanding of transnational edcuation and articulation agreements.
- A proven ability to liaise effectively and negotiate across all levels of internal and external stakeholders both locally and internationally, and influence to achieve desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in governance incuding proposal writing, business case developent and establishing best practice processess and procedures.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed or the selection criteria is not addressed in your application.
Eugene Aves, Talent Acquisition Consultant
T: (61 2) 9385 3475
Applications close: 23rd April 2018