- Continuing, Full Time
- Facilities Management Directorate
- CQUniversity Mackay Ooralea
- Total Remuneration $99,809 to $109,155 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $84,589 to $92,510 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
The Facilities Management Directorate is responsible for the planning and management of the CQUniversity Estate in line with the strategic vision. The Facilities Management Directorate is an innovative and dynamic place to develop and extend your career.
Your New Role: .
In this role, you will represent DFRM in Mackay and Emerald by proactively managing and performing day-to-day facilities operations and minor projects on behalf of the Directorate, under the direction and supervision of senior managers within the Facilities Management Directorate. The successful applicant will have high level of management and administrative abilities evidenced by significant operational and business outcome achievement specifically within an infrastructure environment.
You Will Be:
- Actively promoting and driving change using broad influencing skills to overcome barriers and gain support.
- Managing the allocated annual budget in line with DFM and CQUniversity request. Providing the required plans, forecasting and reporting as well as input into future budget development.
- Encouraging a safe working environment, identifying and proactively minimising safety risk in the workplace and escalating issues as appropriate.
You Will Have:
- Knowledge and understanding of workplace health and safety management strategies and legislative requirements (essential).
- Proven understanding of Estate, Operations and Maintenance, Compliance, and Infrastructure with a sound understanding of the related trades (essential).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32449
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 17th April 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description.Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.