On Boarding Manager
On Boarding Manager
Location : Nationwide
Closing Date : 01/05/2018
Employment Type : Permanent
Department : Professional Apprenticeships & Financial - Operations
This role will be based in London or Manchester
The Apprenticeship On boarding Manager will be responsible for ensuring all BPP apprentices are fully on boarded in advance of their start to ensure BPP are compliant against the ESFA guidelines. This will include the management of the direct applications system for all clients and apprentices ensuring all procedures are effective and reviewed regularly to ensure efficiency.
Working closely with key internal departments and externally with the clients and apprentices to manage the successful smooth running of the apprenticeship on boarding process, ensuring all service delivery elements are met. You will be responsible for a team of executives, and will act as the single point of contact for the client and internal stake holders on the service.
PRINCIPAL JOB ELEMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Lead on development and improvements to the on boarding process and Operationalise changes.
- Management of On boarding Team – direct line management of On boarding Team Leader
- Responsible for ensuring all procedures and processes involved in On boarding and funding administration are compliant against ESFA funding rules to ensure they remain effective and efficient
- Review sign up pipeline to manage internal and external expectations and communicate to stakeholders
- Act as main point of contact for on boarding related queries and escalations throughout the group.
- Eligibility checked and confirmed for all BPP Apprentices
- Work with BDMs and PMs to ensure all on boarding times lines are met and managed in accordance with the client’s expectations and flagging areas for concern.
- Working with compliance on internal audits to ensure all processes are compliant.
Skills, knowledge, qualifications required for job
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- Ability to manage complex service activity in a client/customer facing role
- Management/supervisory level experience
- Experience of managing KPIs and SLAs in a commercial environment
- High level of organisational skills, including ability to manage complex activities to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Excellent planning skills: able to create high level & detailed plans
- Excellent negotiating skills, being able to influence outside of line management structure
- Experience of managing client and internal stakeholder relationships
- Ability to analyse data and communicate key information
- Proven track record of managing change, both personally and supporting others
- Proactive and professional attitude to work
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check
It is preferred that the candidate has experience of the following:
Experience of working through and managing a period of change and being able to recognize when processes need to be redesigned due to growth / decline in volume of workload
- Change management
- Redesigning processes due to growth or decline in volume of workload to ensure operational efficiency
- Experience within the Apprenticeship/training sector would be preferred but not essential