Clinical Research Assistant
Prince of Wales Clinical School
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The IN FOCUS research project is working towards finding effective assessment and treatment strategies for chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy (CIPN). Our research program investigates the disorder from a variety of angles, aiming to improve assessment of CIPN, gain a better understanding of risk factors for developing the condition, and seek to develop therapies to prevent or treat the disorder.
About the role
- $71-$80K pro rata plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term for 12 months
- Part-time (14 hours per week)
This position will support research activities within the Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy research program, based at Prince of Wales Clinical School (POWCS), UNSW. The position will assist with the development of the clinical research capacity of the program, facilitate patient recruitment into research studies, ensure the successful completion of research projects and assist with the conduct of the clinical trials as part of the program.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications or project management experience in a discipline relevant to the field of research (may include nursing, medical science or allied health)
- Demonstrated exposure to or experience in clinical research, clinical trials, qualitative research methods or clinical cancer care
- Knowledge of research protocols, experimental design and planning related to developing research projects and reporting against milestones
You should systematically address the selection criteria in your application.
Dr Eva Battaglini, Program Research Coordinator
T: (61 2) 9385 8204
Applications close: 17 April 2018