Postdoctoral Fellow in Physics
1 day left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The School of Materials Science and Engineering at UNSW Sydney has an international reputation for research and teaching excellence and offers endless opportunities for innovation and development.
About the role
- $91K-$98K plus (9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading)
- One Year Fixed Term
The Postdoctoral Fellow will carry out research involving fabrication and understanding the luminescence mechanisms and ultrafast processes in novel luminescent materials, including nanostructures, hybrid materials and 2D materials. As part of the School’s academic staff, the successful applicant will also be expected to contribute to the co-supervision of research students, lab management, and engagement and leadership in the institution.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Strong track record in using functional materials and characterization technologies
- A PhD degree in Physics or Materials Science and Engineering
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Professor Tom Wu
T: (61 2) 9385 6559
Applications close: 24th April 2018.