Director of Information and Communications Technology, ICT
5 days left
- Full Time
Founded in 1872 as the first college of The University of Melbourne, Trinity College is a unique institution that provides a diverse range of rigorous academic programs for more than 2,500 talented students from across Australia and around the world in three educational divisions.
The College promotes academic excellence, with strong ethical values, personal integrity, leadership and social responsibility, international engagement and commitment to equity and diversity.
These values shine through into the search for their Director of ICT; a position that is responsible for the development and delivery of technology solutions to all areas of the College, to achieve strategic and operational goals, and leading the ICT of the organization to ensure continuous improvement.
To be considered for this challenging and rewarding opportunity, you must demonstrate your capabilities, experience and qualifications in the following criteria:
- Outstanding leadership experience at a senior level, including opportunities for innovation for future ICT systems across the organization
- A strong people manager, preferably experienced in leading teams to achieve outcomes, within organizations that have undergone significant change as part of an overall transformation
- Organizational change management experience with proven capability to confidently engage and manage stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in vendor management; experience across the full procurement lifecycle
- Leadership in the development and delivery of required ICT strategies, systems and services
- Excellent service delivery skills, and demonstrable understanding of ITIL environments, or equivalent
- An ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work under pressure, whilst motivating the team
- An outstanding communicator, both written and verbal, to ensure effective and audience appropriate communications are delivered.
- Ability to work with partners to evaluate service performance outcomes and promote a culture of quality customer service, integrity, professionalism and continuous improvement within ICT
- A qualification relevant to the role at least at a Bachelor level
This is a key role within the College. We are seeking a professional ICT leader to deliver a variety of responsibilities, offering challenge, yet job satisfaction as you have the ability to make a difference. If you meet the above listed criteria and are looking for a rewarding opportunity in a renowned organization, then please waste no time in applying for this role.
Should you require additional information, please contact Kate Graham from Greythorn Recruitment on 03 9604 4230, for a confidential discussion.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted, based upon meeting the above-listed criteria.