Associate Lecturer in Clinical Science, Pathophysiology
- Continuing, Full Time / Part Time (negotiable)
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Remuneration $77,885 to $105,303 pa (based on full time rate) (inclusive of cash salary of $66,569 to $90,003 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences encompasses medical and imaging sciences, clinical sciences, psychology, safety science, environmental health, health promotion and accident forensics. We are also continuing to develop and deliver a broad spectrum of courses in the fields of environmental science, exercise and sport science, paramedic science, oral health and chiropractic.
Your New Role:
As an Academic, you will make contributions to the teaching effort of the School as a teaching focused academic. You will also be expected to play a role in scholarship, research and/or professional activities.
- You will perform assigned teaching duties with students on and off campus with a standard of planning, preparation, presentation and assessment as necessary for students to achieve unit and course objectives. Your main teaching area will be Pathophysiology in the Clinical Science course.
- You will also assist in the further development of the Scholarship of Learning and Teaching in the School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences.
You Will Be:
As an Academic, you will be engaged by:
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- Increasing knowledge and skill when circumstances call for additional learning.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the following qualifications:
- Essential – Honours Degree or higher qualification, an extended professional degree, or a three year degree with a postgraduate diploma in the discipline area.
- Essential – An understanding of current professional and educational issues in health and clinical sciences and the ability to engage and work effectively with colleagues within the School and across the University to support students and promote CQUniversity.
- Desirable – Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake and complete a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Education or other equivalent teaching courses.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32450
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday, 25 April 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.