Senior Marketing Officer
- Continuing, Full Time
- Marketing Directorate
- CQUniversity Melbourne
- Total Remuneration $90,491 to $97,461 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $76,692 to $82,599 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division:
The Marketing Directorate at CQUniversity is primarily charged with generating interest in the University, an activity and goal which is shared by all departments. The Student Recruitment team is responsible for delivering CQUniversity’s student engagement and recruitment strategy including planning and coordination of recruitment events (Open Days, information sessions and expos) and schools engagement activities (school visits, activities on campus, stakeholder engagement). The Student Recruitment team is also responsible for ensuring that course and regional marketing activities are well planned, executed and debriefed.
Your New Role:
The Senior Marketing Officer position is responsible for contributing to, planning and overseeing CQUniversity’s engagement and marketing agenda in Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide.
Engagement activities may include, but will not be limited to, liaison with a range of key stakeholder groups including current students, potential students, schools, industry bodies, local businesses and business groups and the general community with the ultimate aim of increasing the University’s brand awareness and presence in the region. Assisting with the planning and development of a range of marketing activities including collateral, online and social media presence, customer relationship management activities, to ensure that content remains relevant to potential students.
You Will Be:
- Building strong professional networks and developing and maintaining working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
- Working on demanding tasks requiring substantial effort and commitment.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application please provide evidence of the following mandatory qualifications;
- A degree with at least four years subsequent relevant experience in marketing; or extensive experience and management expertise in marketing; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience in marketing and/or education/training.
- Marketing experience including knowledge of development of strategies and plans, student recruitment, customer relationship management, direct marketing/sales, market research, event management and online marketing and social media.
- An understanding of the Australian tertiary education industry, Tertiary Admissions Centre (TAC) processes and the TAFE/VET education industry. (desirable)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32445
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 18th April 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply