- Join Australia's number 1 University †
- Career opportunities, professional development, work-life balance.
- Use your expertise and innovative thinking to truly have an impact.
Who says you can't change the world? We expect to do nothing less.
Infrastructure Services, University Services
Salary: $99,199 - $107,370 p.a. p.a. plus 9.5% superannuation
About University Services
University Services comprises of 1,600 professional staff focused on providing client centric and innovative services to the University. The group is providing transformational change, defining and influencing future service enhancements within the University of Melbourne. The SharePoint Administrator/Developer is a member of the Infrastructure/CRM Applications Team which sits within the Infrastructure Services portfolio.
About the role
The role will require the Infrastructure Applications Analyst/Developer (SharePoint Administrator/Developer) to administer, support, document and maintain the SharePoint 365 application and sites used by different areas in The University of Melbourne as well as develop custom components for SharePoint. The Infrastructure Applications Analyst/Developer (SharePoint Administrator/Developer) perform technical and/or functional analysis when and if required to resolve issues and restore service as soon as practicable.
- A degree in IT (Computer Science/Engineering) and/or 4+ years previous experience working as a SharePoint Administrator working with SharePoint Online/Office 365.
- Workflow and automation experience – Nintex or Similar
- Previous experience working in Infrastructure environments coordinating changes and testing across multiple teams
- Design and implementation of Office 365 tenants including Configuration, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Skype For Business and integration with other Microsoft Online applications.
- Experience with user customisation, assistance and training.
- Excellent problem analysis, root cause diagnosis, and solving skills, with the ability to analyse production incidents and lead and work effectively as part of a team of experts to resolve multi-functional problems
- Proven ability to thrive in a changing and fast paced environment
- Maximise your benefits through our Salary Packaging scheme
- Flexible family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions
- The opportunity to work in a culturally rich environment
- A substantial discount to eligible staff and their immediate families in undertaking further studies at the University of Melbourne
To find out more, go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/working/benefits
The University is a vibrant campus. We have well established clubs and networks giving the opportunity to engage and collaborate with other staff around the University. We strive to create an environment where staff and students promote culturally inclusive behaviour and activities, ensure cultural differences are heard and explored, and actively seek to learn from other cultures.
† The University of Melbourne is the Number 1 University in Australia and among the leading Universities in the world, according to The Times Higher Education world reputational ranking, the National Taiwan University ranking, The Times Higher Education world university ranking and Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Close date: 17 Apr 2018
Position Description & Selection Criteria
For information to assist you with compiling short statements to answer the selection criteria/competencies, please go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/careers/search/info/selection-criteria