- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Research Analysis, Data and Reporting (RADAR) unit is a dedicated unit established to support the goal of continuously improving UNSW’s position as a leading research-intensive university in Australia. It is responsible for reporting on the University’s research activity and performance, its position in various world university rankings, ensuring the University’s strong performance in the ARC’s Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) exercise, developing, enhancing and maintaining the Division’s research metric tool ‘BORIS’, and providing divisional support for research applications together with business improvement and integration services to ensure all systems are effectively meeting business requirements.
About the role
- $119K-$126K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term 18 months
The role of Data Architect, reporting to the Director, will lead the technical delivery of the BORIS strategic project to create a world class research intelligence and collaborations system. This position is responsible for providing best practice expertise in the areas of business intelligence, data architecture, analytics, and reporting solutions.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- An appropriate degree with extensive relevant experience in data warehousing and business intelligence
- Demonstrated high-level experience using SAS business intelligence software (incl. SAS Data Integration Studio
- High-level conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated high-level organizational and project management skills, and a strong ability to plan workflow and manage priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated ability in launching reporting solutions to a wide variety of stakeholders
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Director - Research Analysis, Data and Reporting
T: (61 2) 9385 8165
Applications close: 20 April 2018