2 days left
- Full Time
Reporting to the IS&T PMO Program Director, the Program/Project Analyst is responsible for supporting the creation and management of necessary project management deliverables to enable project managers to focus on the key, strategic elements that will make projects successful.
- Supporting program managers in compiling program level dashboard/status – combining project status and metrics to provide program view to project sponsors and senior management.
- Supporting project managers in producing analytic/metric/data-driven project status documents and other deliverables and/or other artifacts for input to status reports.
- Assisting project managers in reviewing of Project Lifecycle documentation and the program manager in reviewing project management documentation, suggesting any items that may be risk, issues or in need of further development.
- Assisting Program Directors and Project Managers make changes and updates to project documentation (e.g. project schedules, status reports, etc.) through the interpretation of project deliverables such as the business requirements, solution proposals, vendor proposals and other deliverables.
- Assisting in the documentation of issues, risks, action items and decisions in SharePoint as an outcome of meetings and other interactions.
- Assisting Project Managers in updating resource task completion and effort estimation, updating both project plans and resource allocations when necessary.
- Assisting the Program Directors and, when needed, project managers in meeting note facilitation, including meeting material preparation and action item follow-up.
- Working with Program Directors and Project Managers, update and organize Program and Project SharePoint and other Project Web sites based on the PMO Project Lifecycle process.
- Candidate should have 1-3 years of small project management or administration experience; knowledge of business analysis and change management practices a plus.
B.A./B.S.; The ideal candidate will be excited to join an energetic team focused on delivering high quality projects in partnership with a variety of departments within IS&T and across the University. IT project experience and solid understanding of full SDLC required. Candidate must have strong communication, interpersonal and team leadership skills. One to three years of related experience desired. Salary is competitive.
Boston University is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular