VET Strategic Business Officer
- Continuing, Part Time (0.4 FTE)
- School of Business and Law
- CQUniversity Rockhampton or Mackay
- Total Salary $33,835 to $37,004 pa
In 2014 the University merged with CQ TAFE, bringing together more than 175 years combined experience in the delivery of education and training, and establishing Queensland’s first dual sector, comprehensive university.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate VET Strategic Business Officer to join our dynamic School of Business and Law.
CQUniversity’s School of Business and Law (SBL) is a national multi-campus Business School dedicated to excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service. By creating connections with our communities and offering personal attention, we engage our students and partners in an innovative and learner-centred environment that creates opportunities for working in the global community.
Your New Role:
Work closely with the Dean to provide strategic advice relating to VET operations within the School of Business and Law. You work closely with internal and external stakeholders to leverage on opportunities to grow the VET business, and ensure the effective delivery of VET products which are financially viable and meet the needs of industry.
You Will Be:
- Building strong professional networks and developing and maintaining working relationships with others that requires interaction and mutual support.
- Seeking new opportunities, taking risks and initiating new ventures.
You Will Have:
- Detailed knowledge of University policies and procedures, specifically VET processes for CQUniversity.
- Knowledge in the use of a full range of information and communication technology (computer) systems to support research, investigative, writing and reporting-related activities.
- A degree with at least four years subsequent relevant experience; or extensive experience and management expertise in an administrative field; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training. (Desirable)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32421
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 20th April 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.