7 days left
- Full Time
UNSW Canberra is a campus of the University of New South Wales located at the Australian Defence Force Academy in Canberra. UNSW Canberra endeavours to offer staff a rewarding experience and offers many opportunities and attractive benefits, including:
- One of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities
- Australian bush land setting with FREE parking
- FREE Onsite GYM and Indoor Sports Centre
- Strong commitment to staff development and learning
- Strong commitment to work life and family balance
- Generous superannuation and salary packaging opportunities
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work
UNSW Canberra has an exciting opportunity for you to join our new Defence Research Institute and be part of a world-class research team dedicated to enhancing Australia’s security.
The Institute Manager is responsible for the overall management and oversight of operations for the Institute. In this new role you will ensure that improved business and research support services are delivered to ensure the success of related stakeholders.
In this dynamic new Institute you will work closely with the Research Institute and Business Development Manager, to implement and improve business and research related support services across multiple functions. Your expertise, coupled with the team, will be pivotal in shaping the future of the Defence Research Institute.
About the role
- Remuneration: An attractive salary package will be negotiated
- Continuing Appointment
- Full-time Appointment
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Proven track record of implementing and facilitating initiatives and change
- Develop and oversee the institutes budget and financial reporting
- Advise multiple stakeholders on the Institutions vision, process and implementation strategies
- Extensive management and stakeholder engagement expertise with a post graduate qualifications or a equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training/and or experience
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Eugene Aves, Talent Acquisition Consultant
T: (61 2) 9385 3475
Mark Van Poppel, Faculty Executive Director
T: (61 2) 6268 6122
Applications close: 29th April 2018