- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Business School is a leader in business education and research in the Asian region and one of the largest Business Schools in Australia with more than 15,000 students, 500 academic and professional staff and more than 80,000 alumni and partners. The Business School offers a full suite of business degree programs at undergraduate, postgraduate, coursework and research levels, including the AGSM MBA programs and a range of Executive Programs. Its direction is guided by a business advisory council of leading CEOs, chairpersons and other business leaders.
About the role
- $83,653 - $89,238 + 9.5% superannuation and leave loading
- 12 Months Fixed Term, Full Time
The Change Analyst will play a pivotal role in driving change initiatives within the Business School. Working closely with the Change Management team responsible for executing UNSW’s 2025 Strategy, you will be responsible for conducting end-to-end mapping and review of Business School processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review business operations and processes to improve quality of output and increase standardisation
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure deliverables reflect best practice
- Work with the business to identify and analyse business processes, policies, forms and workflows
- Facilitate workshops and interviews with Stakeholders and identify further training requirements
- Create clear and detailed documentation of outputs and business requirements
- Develop a benefits realisation plan for each initiative and work with stakeholders to agree on initiative benefits prior to start of implementation
About the successful applicant
You are an experienced Change Analyst with exceptional analytical, planning and problem-solving skills with an exposure to facilitating workshops and focus groups.
Specific requirements include:
- Strong skills in process mapping and business process re-engineering using Lean methodology
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups and delivering outcomes that challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated strength in business stakeholder engagement;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience developing procedural documentation and presentations for a senior management audience
- High level of competence in project and process related tools, including MS Office and MS Visio.
How to apply:
Submit your application through www.jobs.unsw.edu.au using job reference: 60814
Please review the position documentation and systematically address the selection criteria in your application.
Talent Acquisition Lead