School Administration Officer
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Engineering & Technology
- CQUniversity Brisbane
- Total Remuneration $78,276 to $88,053 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $66,340 to $74,626 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New School:
The School of Engineering and Technology is a vibrant and rapidly growing school with over 275 staff and over 5000 students. Our locations across Australia provide us with unrivalled access; we have one of the largest and fastest growing footprints of any university in the country. We are bringing our focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities. If you are looking for an innovative and dynamic place to develop and extend your career, we encourage you to apply!
Your New Role:
CQUniversity Australia is seeking an enthusiastic and organised administration officer to provide administrative support to the School of Engineering & Technology. The successful applicant will have proven time management and problem solving skills with demonstrated initiative and ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively in a team based work environment.
You Will Be:
- Seeking out opportunities for personal and professional development and additional responsibilities in order to learn new skills and grow.
- Working on demanding tasks requiring substantial effort and commitment.
You Will Have:
- The ability to quickly acquire knowledge about policies, procedures, programs and requirements.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills that demonstrate a strong focus on the provision of quality customer service.
- Knowledge and proficiency to effectively operate University operating systems, for example TRIM, Finance One, MS Office Suite, Moodle, and business supporting software.
- Ability to effectively operate Microsoft Office (intermediate to advanced).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32422
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 25th March 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description.Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.