Head of Programs, Accounting
7 days left
- Full Time
Melbourne Polytechnic is a leading Australian education provider that delivers vocational training and degrees through innovative, practical programs designed to meet the challengesof the modern workplace. With industry-standard facilities at campuses and training centres across Melbourne, Melbourne Polytechnic fosters learning and engagement within its community so students and staff can develop and achieve theirgoals.
Melbourne Polytechnic has the following vacancy for a suitably qualified person interested in joining a dynamic training organisation.
Department: Business Management and Finance
- Ongoing position available
- Friendly working environment
- Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Head of Programs (Accounting).
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Provide overall academic leadership to the department related to the Accounting discipline.
- Provide operational and strategic management of the Accounting programs within the Department ensuring ongoing accreditation, compliance with policies and procedures, compliance with regulatory standards, quality assurance and efficient resource management.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A PhD in Accounting is essential.
- FCPA (Fellow of CPA Australia) or CPA (Australia).
- An established track record of scholarly performance including peer-reviewed publications and conference presentations.
- Evidence of significant leadership of academic teams and to work effectively in a team.
The salary will be in the range of $100,000 – 119,999 per annum plus employer superannuation contributions.
Ongoing, Full-Time (38 Hours Week)
For a position description and other documentation access the
Melbourne Polytechnic website: www.melbournepolytechnic.edu.au/jobs
or the People and Culture Department on: 03 9269 1266
Applications Close: 28/3/2018