Executive Assistant to the Dean of Medicine
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Medicine is a national leader in learning, teaching and research, with close affiliations to a number of Australia’s finest hospitals, research institutes and health care organisations. The Faculty Office comprises the offices of the Faculty Executive (including the Dean, Senior Vice Deans and Faculty Executive Director), as well as other central portfolios which manage and provide support to Schools and Centres within the Faculty.
About the role
- $83K-$89K plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
UNSW Medicine is seeking an exceptional Executive Assistant who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment and across a broad range of issues. The Executive Assistant provides effective and efficient executive-level administrative support and office management services to the Dean and other Senior Executive of the Faculty of Medicine. This position facilitates effective communication between the Dean and internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that professionalism and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills including ability to communicate with and influence diverse internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- Strong time management and organisational skills, including proven ability to establish priorities, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated experience working on confidential and sensitive matters, with proven ability to apply knowledge and experience to resolve complex administrative matters, with discretion, tact and sound judgment
- Relevant degree and relevant experience supporting a senior manager or executive, or equivalent competence gained through another combination of education, training and executive-level administrative experience
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Tracey Good, Executive Officer
T: (61 2) 9385 8759
Applications close: 1st April 2018