- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The President and Vice-Chancellor’s Office (VCO) is leading the development of the ten year strategy to 2025 with the goal to establish UNSW as Australia’s global university. The President and Vice-Chancellor’s office staff is engaged with several internal and external stakeholders, in multiple parallel projects within a dynamic and high pressure environment.
About the role
- $83K - $89K per year (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Administrative Officer is responsible for office management and providing high level administrative support to the President and Vice-Chancellor’s Office. The primary focus of this role is to work closely with the Chief Operating Officer to coordinate a broad range of administrative responsibilities.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in business administration and/or equivalent relevant experience in administration, or equivalent competence gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of high quality, professional, customer-focussed services to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure in a highly dynamic environment, while meeting high standard levels and managing a high volume workload.
- Competency in a range of computing skills, including financial systems and databases software, and demonstrated ability to learn and implement new systems.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Simone Donovan -Talent Acquition Lead
T: (61 2) 9385 8911
Applications close: 27 March 2018