Marketing, Communications and Partnerships Coordinator
7 days left
- Full Time
- Work closely with world-leading researchers
- Develop stories on a very wide range of topics and disciplines
- Cover ground-breaking discoveries that have global economic and social impact
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Centre for Ideas is a new initiative that will change the way that the University engages with its communities. It will create a platform for the University’s public and internal events to be presented more strategically and cement the University’s role as a thought leader.
About the role
- $91K-$99K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term, 12 months
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Centre for Ideas will bring important Australian and international thinkers together to address the most important issues of the day. It will be a gateway to the knowledge and research within the University, and a way of bringing the best the world has to offer to the University.
The Producer will have an important role in delivering the program of the Centre for Ideas. This program includes public lectures, panel discussions, an ideas festival and other major public events and digital projects. The role will contribute to the development of the Centre for Ideas’ program of events, and to developing and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders. They will take carriage of specific projects and be responsible for budget, venue and talent management as well as the delivery of the majority of the Centre for Ideas events.
This position will work collaboratively with the Senior Producer and Centre for Ideas team members. It will also work with the Grand Challenges team, colleagues in the Division of External Relations including staff in the Creative Services, Digital and Corporate Communications teams and in the Division of Philanthropy.
The role of Producer reports to the Senior Producer, Centre for Ideas.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Solid time management and organisational skills including working to multiple and competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies to deliver successful outcomes and meet financial targets;
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and experience as a producer in the performing arts, talks and ideas or other relevant area or equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and experience;
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Monday 26 March 2018, 11:30 pm