Responsible for the planning and execution of change management for BU's Student Information System (SIS) Renewal program. Play a key role in ensuring the SIS Renewal program is successful in meeting its objectives by ensuring employee adoption, knowledge, and usage. Focus on the people side of the SIS Renewal Program, including changes to business processes and job responsibilities that accompany adoption of the new student information systems. Create and implement change management and training strategies and plans to maximize employee adoption and usage. Develop communication plans and materials for key stakeholders throughout BU who are impacted by the SIS Renewal program. Provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions. Support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans. Oversee the development and delivery of end user training working with clients, project team members and other IS&T resources.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and at least 6 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated structured change management implementation and leadership experience required
- Demonstrated success in developing and managing organizational change management programs, particularly in transformational efforts with major process and technology components
- Demonstrated experience in development of training plans, communication plans, stakeholder assessments and management plans as well as implementation of these plans
- Demonstrated ability in training design, development, delivery, and administration associated with organizational change management programs
- Ability to effectively manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Experience supporting and advising executive level leadership
- Ability to work with a large, diverse team across a matrixed organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior higher education experience and an understanding of the student lifecycle, preferred
- Provides insight and advise on emerging process and control frameworks and the application of these frameworks to SIS related functions.
- Working knowledge of IT project management methodologies
- Prosci Change Management certification, preferred'
Job Location BOSTON, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular