Marketing Officer, Campaigns and Content
4 days left
- Full Time
- Fixed Term, Full Time (until 16th August 2019)
- Marketing Directorate
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Salary $66,340 to $74,626 pa
Your New Directorate:
CQUniversity is Australia’s Largest Regional University, offering TAFE and university qualifications online and on campus across more than 20 national locations. Despite our big footprint, we’re not a ‘big’ uni, and we pride ourselves on being one of Australia’s most engaged and inclusive universities. Our unique market position brings with it equally unique marketing challenges with such a large product portfolio and geographically and culturally diverse target markets. The University’s Marketing Directorate is consequently high performing, agile and innovative, collaborating across Student Recruitment, Marketing Services, Inbound Marketing and Digital Marketing teams to deliver integrated and targeted marketing campaigns throughout the year.
Your New Role:
In this role you will assist with the project management of University advertising campaigns and related content as part of the Marketing Services team. You will support on end-to-end campaign management - from planning and implementation to reporting on national campaigns, as well as having ownership of smaller campaign roll-out.
Core role functions include:
- Assisting with preparing advertising campaign strategy and briefs through research, collection of data and stakeholder inputs.
- Providing advice and facilitating stakeholder campaign communications and approvals.
- Facilitating media bookings and associated finance and internal system processing and administration.
- Creative and technical copywriting and editing for a wide range of formats, mediums and channels.
- Creative and content production planning and briefing for in-house or agency production, approval and dispatch coordination and associated administration.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the Marketing Officer (Campaigns and Content) please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- 2+ years’ experience in a marketing or advertising role focused on campaign and production delivery
- An associate diploma or bachelor in marketing, advertising or a relevant field
- Recent working knowledge of the various types of advertising media in Australia
- Proven copywriting and editing skills across a wide variety of formats and channels
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, with the ability to work autonomously and problem solve
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Able to use Microsoft Excel to collate, organise and sort data
- Able to quickly learn new systems, software and the processes supporting these
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32408
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 25 March 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.